Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Execellent Quotes by Warren Buffet


My favorite quotes by warren buffet. Investment as second source of my income. From I saw this picture onward, I start learning about stock and financial knowledge. I realize that single source of income can't achieve my dream in the future.

I start save 40% of my salary before starts spending. My most savings will go to investment account. I wish to grow my investment capital as much as I can since I am young. In Malaysia, a lot of people didn't realize that we will lost our income source after retire from work. But the pension we have not longer enough for us to spend for the rest of entire life. Investment is the another income source and will not stop after you retired.

Taking risk is necessary for us to grow our wealth. Before take risk on everything need prepare well and ready yourself for the challenge. NEVER put all the money inside one type of investment, it will cause you trouble. Try split out your money into multiple choice of investment.

I very agree on warren buffet's expectations. Honestly is important for me from people. I always expect people to be honest to me and tell me the truth. I can accept the cruel truth but I can't accept the lie.

Warren Buffet as model for me in my investment life. I will always remember the quotes he used to educate public in stock market and investment.





No comments:

Post a Comment