Wednesday, April 3, 2013


In one day, I wish I can be freedom and feel happiness. Nowadays I can't choose the job I like, do the job I do. Why? It just because my family hope I can do office job and have good salary. My family has high expectation on me, they hope I can handle everything well and have a comfortable living life in the future.

But I don't like office job. I like to take challenge on myself. I can go learn everything that I interested and do it. Do what you like is freedom for yourself. Since I can't choose my past life, I will move forward to my dream life. My dream is just simple, setup a business which I and my friends or family members can work together. Even I still have long way to build up a business, I believe that I can do it in the future.

Like what you do is happiness. I recall last time I still in secondary high school, I am scout and I like the scout life. I will always ready myself for physical training, event preparation, campfire, camping, outdoor activities, hiking, and etc. Those time I have my happiness time and I never go back again.

Even I struggle in my past life, I still believe myself can conquer my future unknown life.I wish one day I can achieve my target, my dream and get a wonderful life for myself and family members. 

No comments:

Post a Comment